15 jan 2010

ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL

My day started badly today. I overslept, missed my train and my appointment this morning.

Best song ever about missing the train and all it entails (feel free to disagree):



F*cking great lyrics.

In the end, the sky brightened and I got to colloborate on two very interesting articles.

It made me think of this, slightly cheeky, song:



(skip the intro, song starts around 5'00 , the man is at his best when he sings - go see him live though, first chance you get!)

All's well that end's well, I guess, and indeed, when I came home, Martin Sorcece's documentary on the blues was playing on CANVAS. Perfect end to a schizophrenic day.  Today the third part played, but there's four more to come! Every thursday night.

good night sleep tight

it's closing time!

1 opmerking: